NUS Chemical Engineering Alumni Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NUS Chemical Engineering Alumni Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 May 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, contact number, address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to connection to NUS Chemical Engineering Alumni Group
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to keep you up to date with recent activities and updates of NUS Chemical Engineering Alumni Group in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to plan for future events
- We may periodically send update email about new events
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for professional networking, mentoring, speaking opportunities as part of a service to the group. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We will not publically or pass on your contact to other parties without your consent.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.